All Sales are Final
All sales are final. No refunds will be given for any reason other than cancellation of the event or failure to timely deliver valid tickets. Ticket prices change frequently, buyers are not permitted to return tickets or cancel an order due to the market price going down. A buyer may sell their tickets back to Joe Knows Tickets at an agreed upon price after purchase if the buyer decides not to attend the event subject to certain restrictions, in which case a buyer may sell the tickets by alternative means. If Joe Knows Tickets fails to deliver any ticket contracted for, then Joe Knows Tickets’ sole obligation or liability shall be limited to refunding the buyer any payments made to Joe Knows Tickets under this Agreement.
By placing an order on joeknowstickets.com, over the phone, via email or in person, you authorize Joe Knows Tickets to charge your method of payment for the total order amount. If you do not receive notification of ticket delivery, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please note, the ticket price may be higher than the “face value” that appears on the ticket.
Cancelled and Postponed Events
Joe Knows Tickets will refund the total purchase price for canceled events. To qualify for a refund, the buyer must return their tickets to Joe Knows Tickets within 2 weeks of notice that the event is deemed “Cancelled”. No refunds will be given without the original tickets, unless otherwise determined by Joe Knows Tickets, in it's sole discretion. Joe Knows Tickets will determine when an event is canceled based upon the best information available. Postponed or rescheduled events will not be refunded. Event date, times, venue and subject matter may change. We are not always notified if a show is postponed, rescheduled or canceled. It is the buyer's responsibility to monitor the event and to confirm any changes to the event with the entity putting on the event.
Delivery of Tickets
All shipping methods are free of charge. Tickets may be delivered via Email, UPS, Fedex or Special Delivery. Some tickets are delivered by an alternative method which will be described at the time of purchase or in a subsequent email. Delivery method is not indicative of the type of ticket. Tickets in all forms, including hardstock and PDF, may be shipped via UPS.
Delivery will occur on or before the event date, regardless of delivery method each customer receives their tickets in a timely manner prior to the event start time. Special Delivery includes same day delivery and may include Will Call, onsite pick up at the venue, pick up from another designated location (typically within two (2) miles of the venue, if possible), or messenger service. The exact delivery location for Special Delivery orders will be designated by the seller.
When tickets are shipped to you, it is your responsibility to confirm that the tickets delivered to you are consistent with the order you placed. You shall have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of delivery to report any inconsistencies between your order and the delivered tickets. Joe Knows Tickets shall not be liable or responsible for any inconsistencies discovered after the 48 hour window has passed.
Joe Knows Tickets reserves the right to change the delivery method, at its sole discretion, and may deliver tickets for any order up to one (1) hour prior to the event start time listed on the tickets. If the delivery method changes at any time prior to delivery, Joe Knows Tickets will not charge the buyer additional delivery fees. You must notify Joe Knows Tickets if you do not receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event.
Tickets are typically delivered per this schedule unless the delivery date in the listing is a date in the future:
- E-tickets – Within a few minutes of placing your order.
- Shipped – Arrive in 1-3 business days from placing the order.
- Special Delivery – at least one (1) hour before the scheduled event.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
We restrict access to your personal information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Your personal and account information will never be sold, shared, rented or traded to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- With service providers that perform certain functions such as shipping orders and processing credit card payments. These third parties may only use personal information as necessary to provide these services to us and not for promotional purposes.
- With select business partners so that they can provide you with special offers, promotional materials, and other materials that may be of interest to you. Joe Knows Tickets is not responsible for the privacy practices of these business partners.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Joe Knows Tickets, our users, or others, including for fraud protection.
- In connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership.
- With your prior consent to do so.
Is my Personal Information used for any other purpose?
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy. We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication. We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.